Thursday, May 22, 2008

It's Official!

We're having a baby! I'm not due until December 14th so I have a long way to go, but we are super excited. I have been really sick the last 6 weeks or so, and I am finally starting to feel a bit normal again. Any woman who says they like being pregnant has to be lying. My body is constantly tired and my stomach is always nauseous. At least this stage doesn't last forever. My poor husband has been so great to me lately. He helps around the house and takes care of me and Ashley. We don't know what we would do without him!!

4 comments:

Corinne said...

Congrats!!! I'm so excited for you guys. It's a whole new world with 2. I feel your pain on the sickness thing. I also want to smack people who say they love being pregnant. I think there's something morally wrong with that statement. I hope you start feeling better soon. Much love!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!@!!!! I am so excited for you. We love our kids so much. They mean the world and still they are the hardest part of life. Hang in there with the pregnancy. Chris, sounds like you are doing a good job. Way to go!

Leah said...

Congrats Mel!! I am so excited for you!! And super happy that I found your blog again. I am going to attempt to keep mine up to date. You wanted my myspace account and it is http://www.myspace.com/leahmcfarland. I think it is locked as private though. Not entirely sure! I miss you tons =)

The Bates said...

Yay! That is so awesome! It is not awesome that you have been feeling so sick though :( I had a love/hate relationship with being preggo. I was so sick in the beginning until about 17 weeks I think. Hopefully it will go away soon!