Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Halloween

Yes, I continue to be really behind on my posts. Halloween was much more fun this year, because Ashley was old enough to understand the holiday and actually trick or treat. Daycare has a Halloween parade, so Chris and I dropped her off together so we could see all of the kids in their costumes. We had to get a picture of her with her teacher Miss Ada. She loves her so much. Normally a few people at work dress up, and since I was 8 months pregnant, I couldn't find any costumes that would fit me, so I wore a wig and witch hat.

Halloween night we took Ashley to the ward trunk or treat party. It took a few minutes to catch on to the idea that you say trick or treat, and they give you candy. Once she understood, she was a pro! She got a whole bucket of candy by the time the trunk or treat was over. After the party, we spent the remainder of the evening at my friend Kathy's house, who cooked us yummy chili. Ashley had a blast playing with Kathy's grandkids.

Ashley and Daddy


Ashley and Mommy


Ashley and Miss Ada


Kathy, Melanie, and Monica





Ashley at the Trunk or Treat

No comments: