This post is old, so these pictures are from a month or so ago (however Chris has been growing his mustache out again for the past few days). He had never grown out a mustache before and thought it was going to be funny to see how bushy a mustache he could get. The first picture is after a few days, the second picture is right before he shaved it. I called the first stage, the Nacho libre stage, and the next stage, the Burt Reynold's stage. Too be honest...I'm so glad he shaved it.

6 comments:
Haha, that's too funny! My hubby wants to grow his mustache out for "Mustache March." I am hoping he doesn't actually follow through!
HAHAHA :) thats so funny :)
He looks like Grandpa with his mustache haha :)
Nacho libre style looks better. JJ grew his mustache for halloween. He wanted to be EL ZORRO but it didn't happened. Instead he was a mix of a cholo and a dirty mexican.
Good times... although tell Chris that JM has proclaimed it "Mustache March" and has managed to rope in two other guys from the branch. Chris can still jump in!
That is so funny! I actually DON'T want my husband to shave his because he looks SO much younger without it. So I just tell him to keep it really short all the time.
ha! that's too funny! I'd be glad if my hubby had a mustache and shaved it off too...it's no fun kissing a broom.
Post a Comment