Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ducky Bath Time

Have your kids ever played with glow in the dark stuff in the bath at night?
If they haven't, you need to try it. My girls loved it!

Grandma bought the girls these ducks that glow when you touch a button on the bottom of them. I've turned them on before in the pool in Arizona at night time and they love them then too. They've also played with them in the bath tub, but I haven't turned them on in the bath since you can't see them with the bathroom light on.

Last night I turned the light off in the bathroom while they played and they had a blast it.
The ducks glowed and I could still see the girls since the window was letting in enough light.

Madison showing me her duck. It's hard to see her, but you get the idea.
When the lights came back on, Rylee was chewing on hers!
I think I might try glow bracelets from Target next.
Those should be an even bigger hit since they glow brighter.

No comments: